The Leave No One Behind coalition in Denmark was founded in 2021. The country lead organisation is ActionAid Denmark.
Current members (November 2021) are:
- Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke (ActionAid Denmark)
- Sex & Samfund (The Danish Family Planning Association)
- Danske Handicaporganisationer (Disabled People’s Organisations Denmark)
- Kirkens Korshær (DanChurchSocial)
- Globale Seniorer (Global Seniors)
- Dansk Flygtningehjælp (Danish Refugee Council)
- Kvinderådet (The Women’s Council Denmark)
The Denmark coalition is in the early stages of its first data project, focusing on key issues affecting marginalised populations in the country. These issues are related to discrimination based on age, gender and disability, financial inequality, health and violence against women, voting and political representation as well as mobility/transportation. The coalition’s work is centred on SDG target 10.2: “By 2030, empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status.” The coalition plans to publish its first set of data and recommendations in September 2022.